Having fun together is our #1 purpose during the class! Children look forward to playing games with their friends, for me it is an opportunity for them to practice yoga poses, breathing techniques, mindfulness, and gain social skills learning to take turns and be fair The games help to build teamwork, a sense of family and community, and give the kids space to move freely in a safe environment and release pent up energy to express themselves authentically.
- Develops physical awareness, coordination skills
- Enriches cognitive development and skills
- Enhances emotional intelligence and expression
- Develops focus, self-control and self confidence
- Reinforces positive social skills and interactions
Let's Play Yoga - By Carla Goldstein
Self ConfidenceAccept and trust yourself. Knowing what you can do and what you have to learn. Have a positive view of yourself. Handle constructive criticism.
Self AwarenessKnow and understand yourself. See yourself clearly through reflection and introspection. Understand your own feelings and emotions.
ConcentrationFocus all your attention in one mental task. Handling distractions and keeping attention in your thinking process.